Teddylab makes use of modern flow cytometry techniques to support development of the latest cell therapies.
With our in-house 8-color, 10-color and 13-color flow cytometry instruments, we provide customized panel testing for PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitor, oncolytic virus, CAR-T, TCR-T, leukemia, multiple Myeloma, etc., to support all aspects of your drug development needs.
- Customized panel design & CDx development
- CAR-T PK
- Target expression
- PD biomarker
- Minimal Residual disease (Customized/Euroflow)
- Diversified platform
- BD FACS Canto II, 3 Laser 8 Color
- Beckman Coulter, Navios, 3 Laser 10 Color
- Beckman Coulter, DxFlex, 3 Laser 13 Color (CFDA approved)
- TQ Prep & PrepPlus Automatic workstation
- Global outreach
- Cerba Research: Europe, US
- Hematogenix: US, Europe, Asia-pacific
Contact us for enquiries regarding our Flow Cytometry expertise. and services.